What has been going on in my life: (Don't worry not many spoilers)
- Well I went to comic con this weekend. It was an eye opener experience. Even though this was my 5th year going, it really hit me this year. Seeing all the fans, all the art, and craft makes me think. I need to get my act together and start making some art already.
- I saw a few panel unlike last year. I saw the "Revolution" panel. Which was pretty awesome. I saw the pilot episode which was pretty awesome. I was expecting a little more but like it for what it was. They did say that some things may still change for when it airs. I got really intrigue though at what will come. It is the first episode so I can't wait to see what will come.
- "The Following" was another pilot episode I saw starting with Kevin Bacon. The show LOOKS AMAZING. Really. It's something interesting and disturbing. It reminds me of Criminal Minds and Dexter in a way. There something about the show it's amazing. The episode really sucked me in. THE GORE IN IT IS WOW and the IDEA behind it is just WOW. Really interested in it so watch it when it comes out. (On the side note. I saw Kevin Bacon sing with his band. The Bacon Brother band. He was awesome. I love it.
- While waiting for the "Revolution" panel I ended up seeing the "Person of Interest" panel. I have never seen the show. But seeing this panel made me want to catch an episode it really interest me. It's something different. So I will be catching an episode in the future hopefully.
- "DC Nation" was a panel that interest me. I AM SO SEEING THOSE SHOWS. I really got suck in. Those shows are amazing. But what really got me into wanting to see the shows was the FANS. The people that where siting around me where SO INTO IT and they where around my age. Some of them older I think. BUT WOW. Those fans amaze me. Now I really want to see cartoon network. Pure brilliant. We got a glimpse of new shows and heads ups about current shows. So I have some catching up to do.
- The day before the "DC Nation" panel I saw the "Avengers vs. X-Men" panel and once again I love the fans. They are so into it. This is what I love about comic con. The fans and them loving these amazing shows/comics/movies/ect. That is what makes me want to love these events. Now I really want to read some comic. Oh man I am going to go so broke after this event. But the story lines sound so awesome. A plus was that KEVIN SMITH moderated the panel. So that was a plus.
- The last panel that I saw was the "Buffy 20th year Reunion". I didn't really stay for all of it but I did see the beginning of it. It was really awesome seeing and hearing those amazing people. I love seeing a blast from the past.
- Other things I did was went to a signing for AMELIA ATWATER-RHODES. It was a dream come true meeting this woman. Her book was officially the first book that got me into reading. I started reading because of this woman. The fact that she wrote her first book when she was 13 is freaking amazing. She is one of my golden three. The may three people in my life that is a life time dream to meet is Joss Whedon, J.K. Rowling, and Amelia Atwater-Rhodes. And I have meet two of them. I know I won't meet J.K. but I will take what can take. But I did meet Joss Whedon so I could die happily.
- On the floor I saw and meet a lot of amazing people. I met Joe Maddalena from "Hollywood Treasure". It was so AMAZING. I love the show. The way they talk about films and the props is amazing. He makes me want to love "The Wizard of Oz". I also got to take a picture with him. It was the coolest thing ever. I also meet other people just walking at the floor from the Syfy network and other shows. People I saw and meet where, the lead from "Monster Man" Cleve Hall, Amber Benson, Sean Astin, (saw some people walking around from Supernatural, Chuck and Crowley), Syfy "Face off" Glenn Hetrick apart from that so many artist.
- Things I did at comic-con apart from that. The total of hours I slept between Friday and Sunday 6 HOURS. Yes I said it right. Between those 3 days. I saw "The Amazing Spiderman" which I FREAKING LOVE. The character was so true to the true Peter Parker. I have to say that I love the cast for this film. I must say it's the best Spiderman movie to date. I
- I saw ALL THE BATMOBILES. They are amazing. From Adam West batman's car to Cristian Bale's. It was amazing.
- Comic-con in a whole was in Joss Whedon word phrase in his panel (sadly didn't go) a nerdgasm. (yes I said it. hope I spelled it right)
I hope I didn't miss anything. But. Yes it was so amazing.