I tried doing pen pal a while back but I sucked at it. I want to tried it once more. This time I will be dedicated. Do I have any takers? You guys have to love reading. :D Do a penpal box exchange kinda thing? What do you guys think?
Hey guys sorry I have not been here at all. I am usually on tumblr these days. There is where I post most of my graphics ..
Is anyone still around here?
Does anyone know where I could get Photoshop for Mac OS X Lion. I just bought a new MAC YAY... and crazy... my old Mac had an accident. Still works but only for files and other things. But I need my photoshop back in my computer...
I was going to buy it but it's almost 700 dollars for the program... That is insane... I remember when it was only 200 to 300.
So if anyone can help me out that would be very and truly awesome I will be your slave for everything that is graphics... I AM SERIOUS...
1. OMG. I saw "Cabin in the Woods" It's officially in my top 3 movies of all times. Yes, I liked it. I am not going to say anything about it because I may ruin it for you. But it's freaking amazing. I loved it so much that I am going to go see it again tomorrow. Yes that is right I am going to go see it AGAIN. Love that this movie was created. It was worth the wait 4 year wait. Since I heard that Joss Whedon was working on this project. Now I wonder if there is a community out there for it. Now I want make craft on this movie. I LOVE IT. Go watch it NOW.
Also, saw "The Hunger Games" I loved it. A lot of people have said a lot of things that I agree with so all I will say is that it was exactly how the movie version should have gone. :D
2. I finally finish "The Perks of being a Wallflower". Yes I just finished it (don't judge me, I am really trying to get into my reading habit again. I am also selling some of my books. So will keep you posted about that in a entry). I haven't had time for much in my life with my crazy work schedule. I really liked it. I liked how different from other books that I read it was. The bad thing about it was that I kept thinking. OMG EMMA and LOGAN will be doing all that. LOL. I can't wait to see what they do with the film.
3. Work has been steady. Although today I did get out early. Although I have to go to work tomorrow while some other people got the day off. It's a good thing. I need to go to work. Don't like the end of the month because work gets slow towards it. But it's good to have a break from all the hours. Tomorrow I go in at 4:30 am. That I do not like.
4. Craft. I need to get back into the grove of doing crafts. I need to finish my Daryl.... I NEED TO.... AND I WILLL ... may work on him a little right now once I am finish cleaning my room.
5. My room. I need to start organizing it. But I really don't know how to organize it. I will may post pictures later on. I will need help getting it together. lol. So far it's weird and not put together. It's mostly all over the place with things. There is no theme.
That is about it. All that I have at the moment.
How is everyone doing? Anything interesting? Anything I should know? Anything I should be doing?